Monday, March 12, 2018

White Rose Crafts Princess Bunny

         I'm excited to announce that I am a Guest Designer for White Rose Crafts.
White Rose Crafts is an online store in Virginia, USA that carries a variety of products, including some favorites from the UK.

So, for my next project I decided to use ScrapBerry Summer Joy Bunny Princess stamp set.  I just love this bunny......



I stamped my Bunny Princess onto some Cryogen CS and colored in with copics (see below for list of colors).  I used a stitched oval die to cut out my image that I colored. I then used a scalloped oval die to cut out the mat for behind my colored image. 
 I used a card base of 6x6. I layered some papers from the ScrapBerry's Summer Joy paper pack onto my card base. 
I then decided to add some lace and ribbon across the bottom of my card front. 
I attached my matted image to the card front slightly off centered.
I added a few Queen & Co pearls in the upper right hand corner.
 I then added a double bow to finish off my card. 

A closer peek at my colored image and copic colors:


Copic colors - Y15, Y13, Y11, BG75, BG72, BG70, R85, R83, R81, E57, E55, E53, E51

A peek at my double bow:



Hope you liked today's project. I'll be back with another project for White Rose Crafts soon......




No comments: