Thursday, March 1, 2018

Let's Welcome LeAnn's World 101


I'm happy to announce a new digital stamping Etsy store
LeAnn's World 101

and today we are celebrating the Grand Opening! 

Be sure to join the Facebook Inspiration Group (LeAnn's World 101) to pick up your free image of "Kitty" (today only) and chances to win other images.


I colored my image using copics. I then used a die to cut it out and for the mat behind it.  I layered some teal CS on top of my card base and some designer
CS on top of that.  I then added some squares of designer CS to the corners and then attached my matted image and added a ribbon bow to finish it off.


A closer Peek at my colored image:



I have accepted a position on the Design Team so you will be seeing more of LeAnn's images on my blog postings.


Wishing you the very best of luck LeAnn on your new adventure! 

Thank you for stopping by today



No comments: