Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Scrap N Dipity March Challenge

Hello, my friend!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I have a card to share for Scrap N' Dipity's new March challenge of "Flower Power".

I have used the cute Sunny Elf Gardner image found HERE.

Just a little bit of coloring, cutting, layering and gluing! 
Then I added a bow! 


Materials Used:
Papers: First Edition Kaleidoscope paper pad;
Image: Scrap N' Dipity - Sunny Elf Gardner;
Coloring: Copic Markers - E11, E00, E000, R20, E35, YR24, YR21, R85, R83, R81, YG67, YG63, G20;
Die:  postage stamp dies, Elizabeth Craft Designs Flower Cluster 1 die;
ribbon, Pearls

A closer peek at my colored image:


* * * * *
Don't forget to join our latest challenge...it's "Hearts".

Here are all the links you're going to need:





No comments: