Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Jukebox Birthday

The Project Bin is a stamp company that makes snappy Sentiments.  I was able to use the "Jukebox Birthday" stamp set to create my project.  This stamp set comes with 15 stamps and 4 dies. 



I used a die to cut out the jukebox.  I then used my Misti tool to line up the sentiments and stamped them onto the cut out jukebox.  I took a strip of yellow CS and stamped the sentiment "You Rock" several times.  I used papers from the We R Memory Keepers Cakes and Candles paper pad.  I layered some yellow CS onto my card base of 3 1/4 x 5 1/2. This is a smaller card that I don't make too often. I then layered some of the paper from the paper pad onto the yellow CS. I attached some ribbon on the matching edge of the 2 papers. I attached my jukebox and my yellow strip to the card front. I then attached a bow. 

A closer peek at the sentiments:



Check out The Project Bin Blog for some more inspiration using "The Project Bin" sentiments....


No comments: