Wednesday, March 1, 2017

I Dig You!!

The Project Bin is a stamp company that makes snappy Sentiments.  I was able to use the "Kinda Pawsome" stamp set to create my project.  This stamp set comes with 9 stamps and 2 dies. 

I stamped my sentiment onto some white CS and used a Gina Marie die to cut it out and for the mat behind it. I stamped the 2 dog stamps onto white CS and used the dies that come with the stamp set to cut them out.  I used 2 Gina Marie dies to create my frame. I attached both of the dog cut outs to my frame.  I layered some teal CS and some plaid CS on my card base of 6 x 6. I attached my frame.  I then attached some ribbon accross the front of my card front. I layered my sentiment on top of the ribbon. I added a bow and some pearls to finish off my card.  

A closer peek at the sentiment:


Check out The Project Bin Blog for some more inspiration using "The Project Bin" sentiments....


No comments: