Sunday, February 19, 2017

Scrap N Dipity Spotlight

For my Spotlight post I decided to use "Happy Birthday Rose". 


I printed out my digital image onto some cryogen cardstock and colored her in using copics.  Copic colors used E11, E00, E000, R20, E35, YR24, YR21, YR20, V28, V25, V22, V20, RV95, RV93, RV91, Y08, Y06, Y04.  I made my card base 6x6.  I layered some designer CS on top of my base.  I used a Gina Marie die to cut out my colored image and for the mat behind it.  I also used a die to cut out some balloons and candles. I attached my matted image onto my card front.  I then attached some twine to each of the balloons. I added these to my card front. I then added the candles to the bottom of the card front. 

Here's a closer peek at my colored image:



Don't forget to join us each month for our monthly challenges, you can find this month's
challenge HERE!!!




No comments: