Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Faery Ink Fun


I'm here to show you some inspiration using Faery Ink digital images.  I first heard about Faery Ink images when one of my challenge design teams, that I am on, had Faery Ink for a sponsor.  Right now I have about 8 of these wonderful digital images.  My favorite image that I own is Coco Faery Artist because she reminds me of myself, as I like to create and color and make a mess.... 

For my first project, I am using a wonderful Christmas digital image called "Fable the Busy Elf". This little elf keeps herself very busy making toys for all the good little girls and boys (and even a few naughty ones too)!!

I printed out my digital image onto Cryogen CS and colored her in using copics.  Copics used are E11, E00, E000, R20, E37, E35, E31, R59, R27, R24, R22, E27, E23, E21, G28, G24, G21, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, E44, E42, E40.  I then used a Gina Marie Designs dies to cut out my colored image and for the mat behind it.  I layered some red and green CS on top of my card base and then added some plaid CS.  I decided to add some lace and ribbon to the 4 corners.  I also added a bow with a pearl brad for the center.  And for the finishing touch, I added some very small bows around the Elf's feet.....



This card will probably be sent out to a friend at Christmas time....

Another project, I created using "Coco Faery Artist" digital image.  This is my favorite image that I own from Faery Ink.  This image reminds me of myself when I create and color my images.



For this card, I printed out my image onto Cryogen CS and colored her in using copics.  Copics used are E11, E00, E000, R20, E27, E25,E23, E21, E44, E42, E40, R89, R85, R83, R81, YG67, YG63, G20, C0, C1, BG000, R00.  I used one of my favorite color combos, teal and pink, to color her.  I then used a Gina Marie Designs die to cut out my colored image and for the mats behind it. I stamped my sentiment onto some cryogen CS and used a Gina Marie Designs die to cut it out and for the mat behind it.  For my card, I layered some teal and pink CS on top of my card base and then I some designer CS. I also added 2 more layers of matted designer CS on top of the card base.   I also added a strip of ribbon diagonally on my card front.  I attached my matted image to the center of the card front. I attached my sentiment to the card front.  I finished it off with a bow and some pearls......


As this is one of my favorite images, this card will stay with me for inspiration....

Another card,that I created back on August 15, 2015 for CCC Digi Creations Challenge blog using "Gabbie Summer Sweetheart".  This challenge was to use shades of blue....



I printed my digital image onto Cryogen CS and colored her in using copics.  The copics that I used are E11, E00, E000, R20, B69, B66, B63, B26,B24, B21. I used a Gina Marie Designs Die to cut out my colored image and for the mat behind it.  I created vorder strips using a border punch.  I then added some strips of pearls.


I enjoy creating to inspire others to use the digital images of the digital companies.  I think that a design team shows others what different things can be done with the digital images.  It's to inspire others to purchase images. I am on several design teams, CCC Digital Creations and 613 Avenue Create that use sponsor images for the different challenges.  Company Design teams are Digital Delights by Louby Loo, Whoopsi Daisy, Sheepski Designs and Angel's Hearts and Memories, that use their specific digital images.  As the design teams I am on only require 1 or 2 projects a month, I feel that I can dedicate alot of time to the Faery Ink design team.  I am mainly a card maker and I use copics as my coloring medium. I use the copics to bring the images to life. I've been coloring with copics for about 3 yrs now. I like to watch videos and take classes on using them to further my coloring skills. I also like to take classes on cardmaking to improve my card making skills.
To help get people to come to my blog, I use facebook groups.  I like to put photos of my cards and projects and my blog link to my projects so others can come to my blog and see how my card was made and what I used to make them.

My kind of higher purpose for being here is I don't know.....

Here are the 2 free images colored.....


Until next time..... Happy Stamping......







No comments: