Monday, August 15, 2016

Shades of Blue

Hi everyone!   This card is my DT card for the new challenge on the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog.   Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are Faery Ink and Doctor Digi House of Stamps.


Our theme for this challenge is 'Shades of Blue".  I was able to use an image from Faery Ink called "Gabbie Summer Sweetheart".


The Copics I used are: E11, E00, E000, R20, B69, B66, B63, B26, B24, B21.   The image is printed on Cryogen CS. I used a  Gina Marie Designs Die to cut out my colored image and for the mat behind it.  I created border strips using a border punch. I added some strips of pearls. 

A closer peek at my colored image:


I hope you will hop on over to the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog and join our '' Shades of Blue" challenge.  Check out the other gorgeous projects by my fellow DT members while you're there! Hope you have a great day! 


2 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Dawn
You've made a lovely card, using the cute image.
Crafty hugs, Diane Louise x

Lisa J said...

Your colours are so bright! Lovely card x