Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Candy Apple Angela

I am so incredibly excited to share the new release over at Angel's Hearts and Memories.

This month we have the Halloween Girls.  They can all be found  HERE .

For my first card today I have used "Candy Apple Angela and sentiment". 

I printed my image out onto cryogen CS and colored her in using copics:  YR24, YR21, YR23, E11, E00, E000, R20, B26, B24, B21, E27, E25, E23, E21, R27, R24, R22.  I then took one of my dies and cut her out.  I also used dies to cut out my sentiment. I made my card base 6x6 and layered some Blue and gold card stock. I added a couple border strips created using a border punch. I added my image and then the sentiment.  

 A closer peek at my colored image:


Candy Apple Angela is an SBS exclusive made especially, and only available, at Angel's Hearts and Memories.  I just love digital stamps 'cause they're INSTANT gratification.  No waiting for the mailman and tapping your foot when it doesn't show up in a week or two or three.

A closer peek at the sentiment:

Come and check out all the other creations from the DT HERE.  Don't forget to check out the FACEBOOK page......

Until next time......



No comments: