Saturday, June 25, 2016

Summer Girls

I am so incredibly excited to share the new release over at Angel's Hearts and Memories.

This month we have the Summer Girls.  They can all be found  HERE .

For my first card today I have used "Tubin Trisha and sentiment". 


I printed my image out onto cryogen CS and colored her in using copics: V17, V15, V12, YG07, YG06, YG03, E35, YR24, YR21, YR20, E11, E00, E000, R20.  I then took one of my dies and cut her out. I also used a slightly larger die for the mat behind her.  I also used dies to cut out my sentiment and for the mat behind it.  I made my card base 6x6 and layered some purple and yellow green card stock. I added my matted image and then the sentiment.  I added a few flowers in the upper right hand corner and also a bow.  I finished it off by adding a few pearls in the lower left hand corner.  
 A closer peek at my colored image:

Tubin Trisha is an SBS exclusive made especially, and only available, at Angel's Hearts and Memories.  I just love digital stamps 'cause they're INSTANT gratification.  No waiting for the mailman and tapping your foot when it doesn't show up in a week or two or three.

A closer peek at the sentiment:


Here's my 2nd card using "Beach Ball Babe":


I printed my image out onto cryogen CS and colored her in using copics: E35, YR24, YR21, YR20, E11, E00, E000, R20, R85, R83, R81, B26, B24, B21, C3, C1, C0.  I then took one of my dies and cut her out. I also used a slightly larger die for the mat behind her.  I made my card base 6x6 and layered some blue and pink card stock. I added some ribbon down the left side and across the top of my card front. I added my matted image and a bow.
  
 A closer peek at my colored image:

Tubin Trisha and Beach Ball Babe are an SBS exclusive made especially, and only available, at Angel's Hearts and Memories.  I just love digital stamps 'cause they're INSTANT gratification.  No waiting for the mailman and tapping your foot when it doesn't show up in a week or two or three.

Come and check out all the other creations from the DT HERE.  Don't forget to check out the FACEBOOK page......

Until next time......






No comments: