Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Let's Get Sentimental

Hi everyone!   This card is my DT card for the new challenge on the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog.   Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are  Morgan's ArrtWorld.


Our theme for this challenge is ' Let's Get Sentimental', and I was able to use the image "Valentine 12" from Morgan's ArrtWorld.


The Copics I used are: YG67, YG63, G20, R85, R83, R81.   The image is printed on X-press It CS. I used a  Spellbinders Die to cut out my colored image and for the mat behind it.  I used a border punch for the strip on the bottom.  I added some ribbon and a bow and a few pearls to finish off my card. 

A closer peek at my colored image:



I hope you will hop on over to the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog and join our '' Let's Get Sentimental" challenge.  Check out the other gorgeous projects by my fellow DT members while you're there! Hope you have a great day! 


1 comment:

Lisa J said...

Beautiful design Dawn. Lovely Card x