Sunday, May 8, 2016

Thanks!

Here is my post for 613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog . Today I was assigned to use an image from KITTY BEE DESIGNS     I chose to use "Sunflower Ladybug".  
The OPTIONAL TWIST: MY SENTIMENTS  EXACTLY = USE A DIE TO 
FRAME/SHOWCASE YOUR  SENTIMENT

Here is my anything goes card using the twist: 

Closer peek at my colored image:



Supplies used:
Copic Markers : Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, E49, E47, E44, E42, R27, R24, R21, C5, C3, C1, YG67, YG63, YG61
Dies used:
Crealies XXL No 5 dies
Sizzix Framelits
Other supplies:
Ribbon, Bow, Pearls

 Come check out the Challenge over at 613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog......




3 comments:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Fabulous card. .
hugs
Claudia

~ginny said...

Hey Dawn - Love the paper and the Die Cuts you chose to use. Your blending and light touch with the Copics is first rate and I love that the ribbon you chose to use fits with the texture of the CS! Delightful card toots!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Fukiai GV atvirukai said...

Love that cute ladybird! Beautiful colors;)