Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Just Kitten Around!!

I'm here on this fabulous Tuesday to share with you one of Joy Clair's New Stamp Sets.  The stamp set I'm showing today is called "Just Kitten Around".  



 I stamped my main image and colored it using copics onto cryogen cardstock. I used a die to cut it out and for the mats behind it.  I also stamped my sentiment and cut it out using the same die and for the mat behind it.  My main card base is 6 x 6.  I cut out a 5 3/4 piece of aqua cardstock into a square and then a 5 1/2" square of patterend cardstock. I layered the squares as follows, white card base, aqua square, patterend square. I attached some die cuts and put them off center from one another and added some pearls down the middle of them. I attached the main stamped image and sentiment that I matted. Hope this will give you some inspiration on how to use the new stamp set. 

The new stamp sets are on sale Feb 22 thru Feb 28th. The February new stamp release sets are $11.24 or you can buy the bundle for $80.
 Check out the Joy Clair's blog for our monthly  challenge that is going on.  The inspiration for this month is "Love". So let's see those awesome creations using the color pallette shown on the blog.






No comments: