Monday, November 5, 2012

Reindeer xmas

Today, I have a card for the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Design Team.  My card today uses the
  Embellished Reindeer.   Take a peek at the new stamps that are available in the store right NOW!!!!


Here is my card:

I stamped my image onto some white CS.  I then used some red and green inks and made a starburst background.  I cut out my image using one of my dies and attached it to a piece of red CS.  I then attached some ribbon and lace to green CS and also attached my mounted image.  I added a few Candi dots and attached the entire green Cs to my white CS base.  Hope you all get some inspiration from my creation today.  Go check out all the awesome stamps and dies at The Prickley Pear.

Until Next time,  Happy Stamping!!!!!

4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super cute. Seems like this card idea may work for multiple cards for Christmas. I make 15 to 20 of each design - as I need 160. May I?

Brenda said...

The starburst makes it feel like motion. Love the image.

Michelle Pearson said...

very fun background for the solid reindeer image! :)

~Heidi~ said...

I love the technique used with this reindeer!