Friday, October 5, 2012

Toread's Just For You

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!  I am here today on this fabulous Friday, to show you some more inspiration using the new "Toreads" stamps.  I used "Comge" and a sentiment "Just For You". 


I made a pocket card today.  Directions below.  I stamped my image onto Premium White Card Stock  and colored it in using my Spectrum Noir markers.  The colors I used were: GT3, GT2, GT1, FS9, FS6, FS4, GB`0, GB7, IG1, IG2. I fussy cut my colored image so I could pop her up on my card front.

 And a closer look at my colored image:


Here is what the inside looks like:

To make this pocket card, you will need a piece of card stock 6 x 12.  You will score at 3 1/2 and again at 7 1/2.  You will fold on the score lines and fold both in.  Next, you need to cut the back flap at an angle so you can form a pocket.  Next, place some 1/4" Super Strong Double-Sided Permanent Adhesive Tape along the bottom of the back flap and along the short side.  This will create the pocket.  I used a border punch on the front flap and also took some teal card stock and punched it as well so I could layer it on top of the first punched border.  I added some sheer white dotted ribbon around the teal punched CS and also a bow.  

Keep checking  Crafter's Companion  for the new releases that are happening all the time.

Don't forget about the challenge going on at the Challenge Blog of Fall colors.  So get out those Crafter's Companion products and let's see what you can do with this challenge!!!

See you all next Friday with another creation, until then, Happy Stamping!!!!!

5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So sweet and I love the pocket card idea! TFS

Anne Temple said...

Great idea for gift cards and the image is so cute.

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a sweet card - love the image and how you have the pocket on the inside. TFS

Brenda said...

Love the edging!!!

E. Marie said...

So sweet. Love the look of the polka dot ribbon with the double punched edge.