Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Thoughts

Today, I have a card I made that uses some stamps and products from Sparkle N Sprinkle. 
I used a few stamps from the "Thoughtful Frames" stamp set 436. The Square Swirl Frame and the Happy Thoughts sentiment. I used some Guava Nectar glitter from Sprinkle N Sparkle.  I created a mitered frame using a border punch.  On top of that I cut out a mat from Spellbinders Labels 3. I then die cut out a square from Spellbinders Classic Squares and I stamped my Swirl Frame using the Essentials Glue Pad and sprinkle with Guava Nectar glitter.  I then stamped the sentiment in the center of the Swirl frame using Shades Dye ink in Rustic.
Here's a closer peek:

 Once dry, I assembled my card.  I attached the mitered frame to my card base, then on top of that I added some lace and ribbon that coordinates with my card stock.  I then attached my Labels 3 using pop dots and then I attached the Square with sentiment on top of Labels 3.  I added a few pearls and a bow.

Check out the Sparkle N Sprinkle Challenge Blog for an awesome challenge. 

Until next Week, Happy Stamping!!!!!!
 




10 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very pretty! Great ribbon! Carri'Abusybee

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so pretty. Love the delicate, feminine look to this.

Donna Ellis said...

How lovely with the glitter and pearls - thanks for the idea on how to mitre that punch! It looks fantastic in that application. The colors are soft and elegant as well.

Brenda said...

Love the color! I have that punch and have tried that technique - and have promptly forgotten about it! Thanks for the reminder... The pearls are a perfect addition.

April said...

Very pretty! I love the mitered frame you made!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

So pretty, love the ribbon and beautiful lattice background.

Anne Temple said...

This is so pretty with lots of great details! Love how you created the frame with that punch.

Stacy H-W said...

Gorgeous card Dawn!! It is simply elegant!! great job!

Unknown said...

So pretty and dainty:)

E. Marie said...

Very pretty. Love the way you created the background and the sentiment is so pretty surrounded by the glittery frame and pearls.