Monday, January 30, 2012

Totally Stampalicious Let's Keep It Clean !!!!

Every Monday Totally Stampalicious  issues a new challenge.  The challenge for this week is " Let's keep it clean!".  Keep it Clean and Simple! Keep your layers and embellishments down to just a few! I have used "Deacon Swing" for my stamp/image today :)

Here is my card for today's challenge:




Clean and Simple and Masculine cards for me are so very hard to do as I like to add alot of BLING to my cards. I only used a border punch to create my bottom border and I added just a few pearls to the corners at the top of my card.  Hope this is pretty clean and simple for you all !!!!



Hop on over to the Totally Stampalicious Blog HERE and check out the rest of the super talented Design Teams creations for your inspiration! I can't wait to see what wonderful creations come out of this awesome challenge! Happy crafting!! 

Totally Stampalicous Design Team:

* Jess  *  Angel  *  Julie  *  Cindy  *  Joanne  *
* Laurie  *  Lori  *  Rebecca Joycelyn
Stacy  *  Sue  *  Lynda  *
 

Thanks for Stopping BY
Dawn

5 comments:

Virgo5 said...

Deacon looks great, love the brads!

Angel said...

i've always loved this stamp! darling card, love the brads, too!

Julie said...

Absolutely Adorable! Love Deacon on the Shimmery Paper!

Joanne (jojot) said...

you did a great CAS for the challenge....so very sweet and precious

Lori Turner said...

Very nice CAS card, Dawn! I love this Deacon - he's so cute!