Saturday, August 13, 2011

NEWS FLASH FOR WHIMSY

Whimsy Stamps now has a Challenge Blog.  It's debut was back on Wednesday.  I was hoping to get a card done for the debut, but life has gotten in the way.  The Whimsy Challenge blog can be found HERE.  The challenge for this week is Ribbons and bows......

For my creation today for this challenge, I used a new digital image that Crissy released on August 1st.
It's called "Back to School Bart".


I colored Bart using my Copics.  I also added a flat bow with a large brad to hold it together.

Here is a closeup of my Colored Bart:



Why not join in all the fun at the new Whimsy Inspirations Challenges. You can read all the rules of the challenges and see what the Design Team has created.  Be sure to come back next Wednesday and see what the new challenge will be......



Project Recipe:
Stamps: Whimsy digital image Back to School Bart
Paper: DP paper from my stash
Copics: B29, B26, B23, B21, E44, E43, E42, E41, R89, R39, R46, R43, R27, R24, R22, Y08, YG06, W5, W3, W1, W0
Accessories: Ribbon and brad



Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn

No comments: