Sunday, February 6, 2011

Whimsy Stamps Rubber Release Sneak Peek Day 3

Today is Day 3
of Whimsy Stamps Rubber Release Sneak Peeks.
We have some Sneak Peeks of the NEW Kenny K
rubber stamps today.
Be sure to check out all the DT blogs listed on the
Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog
for a glimpse of the new rubber stamps being released on February 9th.



For my Sneak Peek,
I have used a new rubber stamp by Kenny K
called "Uptown Angel".

I have paired Uptown Angel with some Wild Side digi Ticket Sentiments.
The ticket sentiments are also available at Whimsy Stamps store.
There is also a Ticket Die to make cutting out the tickets easier.

Here's a close up on my image:


She is of course colored with my copics on Cryogen Iridescent White cardstock.
I am so in LOVE with the Basic Grey paper pads.  For today's 
card I have used the last of my Sugar Rush papers. 
I like the way that all the papers in the pad coordinate
with each other. I just bought about 5 other Basic Grey
paper pads, so be on the lookout for more cards using them.


And here's the inside of my card:


I just used more of the papers from the Sugar Rush 
paper pad and my Martha Stewart border punch and then added 
some ribbon and bows. 

Continue looking at my fellow DT's blogs listed on the Whimsy
Stamps Inspiration Blog for more Kenny K sneak Peeks today !!!!

And come back tomorrow for more Sneak Peeks !!!!


Project Recipe:
Stamps: Kenny K Uptown Angel rubber stamp, Raindrop Echo Designs Wild Side Ticket sentiments
Paper:  Basic Grey Sugar Rush collection, Cryogen Iridescent White Card stock
Copics:  B97, B95, B93, B91, R85, R83, R81, YR24, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20, E29, E27, E25, E21, W0, W1, W3, W5, W7
Accessories: Martha Stewart Border Punch, ribbon



Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

10 comments:

Tracey said...

Love your card Dawn! Beautiful colouring!

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card, love your color combinations.

Marie-Anne

Vanja said...

This is gorgeous, Dawn! I love how you coloured the image.
hugs
Vanja

Donna said...

Great card Dawn, love the color scheme and your coloring.
hugs
Donna xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image, and papers as well.You do such lovely colouring.
I have left something on my blog for you.
Luv CHRISSYxx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Dawn love the funky card!! just popped over from Chrissy's blog to have a look!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Dawn, Beautiful card and coloring. Those Kenny K's are so sassy looking!!!

Anonymous said...

Dawn, this is just fabulous girl!! LOVE your pretty colors on this and the plaid papers are so yummy!! TFS! HUGS

Patricia Garcia said...

Super cute card!! love your color combo!

Hugs,
Patricia

Cheryl said...

Awesome card! I love your coloring!