Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spring Fever Blog Hop with The Stamping Boutique

We are hosting a "Spring Fever" blog hop this month ! We are
all sick of the snow and would love a little sunshine and flowers to pop in
so we decided to bring them on ourselves! And bring it we did!!

You'll have to make sure you hop to every design team blog.
Make sure you comment on EACH blog post for TSB to be eligible
for the prize, our 4 new spring images.

You will need to start at Amanda's blog and work your way through
the group! At The Stamping Boutique, there will be
an Inlinkz where you can post your comment after you have
completed the hop!! From this list, the winner will be chosen
randomly.

The hop will run from Saturday, February 19th 12AM EST
and you will have until Sunday, February 20th 6PM EST.
After that time, the comments will be tallied and the winner will be
randomly picked.

You should have came here from Dardi's blog, if not please
go back to the beginning of the hop, which is, Amanda's Blog.

Today I have used a digital image called "Bunny Egg".

I printed my digital image out onto Cryogen Card Stock and
colored it with my Copic Markers.  I cut around my
colored image, but left a little edge all the way around
it.  I took and folded up one corner of the background
paper and added a brad.  I then took and cut out 
a few of the Easter Eggs and added them to the
bottom right corner on the green card stock and also
right above the brad.  I then added a bow in the upper right
corner.  

We were challenged to use the following sketch for our card:

 I kinda flipped it around for my card.  I also left 
off the sentiment so that I can add it later if I want to.

Here is a close up of my image:

Isn't she cute???  There are so many cute 
images in The Stamping Boutique Store, so go check them
out, you'll be glad you did...

Now continue on the hop to Heide's Blog.....

If you get lost along the way, you can go back
to the beginning Amanda's blog or to
of all the blogs participating in today's hop.

Another look at my card:

Don't forget to leave some love for each of us, as you never
know if there are any hidden prizes along the way....

Project Recipe:
Stamps: The Stamping Boutique Bunny Egg
Paper: from my stash (unknown)
Copics: E37, E35, E33, E31, R20, R81, R83, R85, G07, Y13
Accessories: glitter brad, ribbon



Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

29 comments:

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Dawn!!
I love your big glittery bow and your tiny eggs!
Well-done!!
xoxo
Stacie

Christy said...

I love your coloring, and the paper is so pretty. Great card!

Miranda said...

gorgeous card Dawn, lovely easter DP, lovely colouring too
hugs
Miranda

DtsArt said...

I love how you cut the bunny and egg out in sticker format! I always love that look

Michelle Single said...

Love the coloring on the bunny and that big puffy bow! So cute!!!

Andrea said...

Very cute and great coloring on the bunny!

alethea said...

This is such a cute card!! I love everything about it!!

Ardilla said...

Cute and sweet!!!
I love spring colors.....

Cleah said...

The use of just the right amount of glitter really gave your card a touch of sweetness and fun especially on the eggs. Very cute!; )

Jennifer McGee said...

Your coloring is fantastic and I love everything about this card! Everything as in the DP, the little eggs, your coloring, etc. Beautiful card!

Pat said...

Beautiful coloring Dawn and such a pretty Spring card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work!! I love the colors you chose!! blessings and hugs!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love the big glittery bow, such a beautiful addition to the card! Great coloring on the image, very cute!!

Arts by Sara said...

Dawn... I love your little bunny card! She is so adorable and your coloring is awesome! I must say, your DP is AWESOME... I am a PAPER-AHOLIC!! And your big puff bow is perfect! Hope you have a great weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

Christy Dillman said...

Perfect papers to match that beautifully colored image, love the big bow too!

Hugs,
Christy

Collette said...

Adorable, Dawn ... Love the DP you used as well as that fancy ribbon! Beautiful bunny, too!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet card. I just love your fun springy papers. TFS.

Kim Kelley said...

Really cute card. Love the colors you chose just perfect!

Marlene Diefendorf said...

This is soooo adorable and there are so many wonderful things to look at. Your coloring is amazing and look at all those cute eggs and bow!

Auntie Em said...

A bunny and some eggs in those pretty colours has spring allll over it. Sweet card!
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Kecia said...

All of those shades of pink are fabulous. I love this card because it shouts out that spring is on its way! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creation, love that pink glitter paper, and your colouring of Miss Rabbit is beautiful. Really does make me think of spring:)
Suzi
xxx

Barb said...

Love the colors of your card and the sparkling ribbon. Very pretty!
Thanks.

Lisa R. said...

Love the layers and color combo! Great job! Thanks

PixiesDelight said...

Adorable!!!
bargainmama@mchsi.com

Jenn Zeeb said...

love the colors you used in your card, and I never have a prob finding something to buy at TSB.

Crea Astrid said...

What a lovely card is this. Nice paper and colouring.

Hugs Astrid.

Colleen said...

Pretty card! I love all the eggs, they are so cute, and your coloring is fabulous!

Crystal said...

Fabulous colouring Dawn & I love your ribbon!