Thursday, February 17, 2011

Meljen's Designs New Release at Whimsy Stamps

 Happy Thursday Everyone,  
Here to share some, 
New Digital images from Meljen's Designs
at Whimsy Stamps.

I know you are going to love this new line of birthday cuteness, 
you can see all of the new collection in Whimsy Stamps Store.

 
Today I am sharing one of the new release images with you. 
My card features this adorable little guy  "Meljen's Birthday Cake Mouse".

I used some fun papers from Die Cuts With A View - Sweet Stack.  
My image is printed onto Cryogen Card Stock, 
and I used my favorite Copics for coloring up the image, 
and of course had to have the sparkle going on with Stickles, 
then ribbon and pearls from my stash.
I also used my new Martha Stewart Punch Swirling Lace for the two corners.
A close up of my colored image with all the stickles added.

Don't forget to check out the Whimsy Stamps Store 
to see the other great images that are now 
available from Meljen's Designs.

Challenges entered:
Colour Create Challenge Blog - challenge #64 chocolate, strawberry and cream
Dutch Dare Card Challenge - sparkle/glitter/bling


 Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

How adorable. Love your colouring and colour choices for your card. Sooo very cute...sooo little money this week.lol
Luv CHRISSYxx

Cheryl said...

This is adorable! I love the glitter on the frosting!