Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kenny K Kitty Katastrophe

For my Whimsy February Release Blog HOP post go HERE.






Hi everyone.   
Hope you all are staying warm.  It is real messy here in PA with sleet/freezing rain.  

For my creation today, I have used one of Kenny K images called "Kitty Katastrophe".  



I really wasn't sure on how I'd like these images, but I have to say they are real easy to color.  
These images are available as stamps in the Whimsy Stamps store.  
I have also used a digi sentiment from Raindrop Echo Designs 
from the Wild Side Ticket Sentiments, which can be found HERE.


 Here's a close up of my image.  


Project Recipe:
Stamps: Kenny K Kitty Katastrophe rubber stamp, Raindrop Echo Designs Wild Side Ticket digi Sentiments
Paper:
Copics: RV11, RV14, RV17, RV19, C7, C5, C3, C1, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20, E29, E27, E25, E21
Accessories:

Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Dawn, your coloring is so gorgeous on this!! What a beautiful job you've done hun!! HUGS

stephanne said...

Your colouring is fantastic, wow!!! Great job with the Whimsy goodness and the sassy colour combo!!
hugs, stephanne