Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Today I'm going to finally show my Valentine Card that I made for my husband. 

 I have used another Kenny K image. 


This image is called "Devastatia".
I thought it would make the perfect Valentine Card
for my husband.  I tried not to add too much
to my card as it is for a guy, so I ended up using a big red heart.


Here's a closeup of my image:

The inside looks like this:


And one last picture of the front of the card again.....


Challenges Entered:
The Crafty Pad Challenge 108 - Hearts
Gingerloft Challenge 11 - The color Red
Stamps R Us - Challenge 14 Valentines/Love



Project Recipe:
Stamps: Kenny K Devastatia Digital image, Rain Drop Echo Designs Love Sentiments and Love You Sayings digital sentiments
Paper: from my stash
Copics: C1, C3, C5, C7, R22, R24, R27, R29, E29, E27, E25, E21, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20, W1, W3, W5, W0
Accessories:  red pearls, ribbon, Spellbinder Heart die, Spellbinder Scalloped Heart die


Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

WOW!! WEE!! She's a hot one.Gorgeous colouring, beautiful.Just make sure she stays on the mantle and not under his pillow.lol
Luv CHRISSYxx

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Dawn, gorgeous gorgeous card. I love these stamps and images. Your colouring is superb..
Hugs
Tamara

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! I love this Dawn!! Your coloring is so beautiful and the heart is just perfect!! :) Happy Valentine's Day!!HUGS

Marilyn Webb said...

How cool, what a gorgeous image, and you colored her to perfection!! Thanks for joining us this week at Stamps R Us.
hugs Marilyn

Barbara said...

What an awesome card. I am sure hubby loved it. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. XX

jojoscraps said...

Too sexy!! This is a gorgeous card for your hubby and your coloring is fantastic!
Thanks for sharing and good luck at Stamps R Us challenges
Jo xx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

WOW! This is fab and you have not only put a lot of time into it but you really thought this one through! I love the cheeky image and it is colored perfectly and I am so in love with the inside! Your mojo is rocking! Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafty Pad ‘Hearts’ challenge this week. Hope to see you again on Sunday for a new challenge, & wishing you good luck in the random draw for the Creative Craft World goodies up for grabs :) The Navy Wife

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Ohh back again and it is by no means a bad thing as I love this card! I have said it before and shall say it again ... Your on fire with this one as it really is stunningly beautiful! Good luck and thanks for playing along with us in the Color Red Challenge at Gingerloft Challenge. We hope you can play along with us again this fortnight. The Navy Wife

Lynn said...

Hi Dawn, Wow what a fantastic card and the image is super! You have coloured your image too perfection... Love it!
Thanks so much for joining us at Gingerloft Challenges :)
huggs
Lynn xx