Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cupcake Mouse

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Deb
Happy Birthday to you....



Tuesday was the birthday of a good friend of mine
so in celebration of her Big Day, I 
made her a Birthday Card using
the "Cupcake Mouse" digital image from Meljen's
Designs for Whimsy Stamps


I really love this image.  
I was going for a Bright and Cheerful card,
I think I managed that. 
I also added lots of Sparkle with my
Viva Decor Glitter Liner.

Here is a picture of the inside:


Hope You had a GREAT Day DEB.....

Challenges Entered:
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Sweet Treats
Simply Create Challenge #37 Bold and Bright



Project Recipe:
Stamps: Whimsy Stamps "Cupcake Mouse" Meljen's Designs
Paper:
Copics:
Accessories:



Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

7 comments:

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Dawn, what a cute card, I love this little mouse and that great pink glitter is gorgeous really sets the cupcake making it look good enough to eat... Hugs
Tamara

Arts by Sara said...

What an adorable creation! I love the cupcake mouse! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

Ingrid said...

What a lovely "sweet" card, in more than one way ;-) Even the colors are sweet! This image is great.
Thanks for playing with us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy place this month.
Hugs Ing

Karen G. said...

LOL....TO CUTE!!!! I am sure Deb loved it!!

Sue said...

What an adorable card. So much sparkle and color, just delightful. Cute image and colored beautifully. Stunning, inside and out. Thanks for joining us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy challenge this month.

Hugs
Sue

Céline said...

too cute card, really yummy, love the pink stickles
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week.
hugs
céline

Lisette Morris said...

Great image and very sweet card! Love the cupcake button. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.