Thursday, February 10, 2011

Apple of My Eye


It's time again for Whimsy Stamps to release some 
new digital images from Meljen's Designs. 
If you haven't checked out all of Mellissa's designs,
you should, they are all so cute and you will want a bunch of them.
They can be found at the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Today I have used a digital image called "Apple of My Eye".


I just love these images from Melissa Jenkins.  They are
so easy to color and they look so great on cards.

Here is a closer look at my image:


Now tell me isn't this a cute image?? 
I printed the image out on Cryogen Iridescent Card stock
and colored it with my copics.  Can you see the sparkle in the picture
above??? I LOVE this paper....

Here is one last look at my card for the release today:


Take a look at the other Designers on the Whimsy Stamps blog to 
see what they have created with Meljen's Designs being
release today, Thursday Feb. 9th....

And don't forget to go to the Whimsy Stamps Store to 
check out all the other great digital images and rubber
stamps that they have. They also have a few
great dies to go with some of the sentiment stamps.
You'll be glad  you checked them out....


Challenges Entered:
Dutch Dare Card Challenges - Love is in the Air/red/white/pink
Delightful Challenges - Get Punchy - use punches or die cuts
DYSU Challenge Blog - challenge #6 Ribbon
C.R.A.F.T Challenge #89 Valentines


Project Recipe:
Stamps: Meljen's Designs Apple of My Eye digital image
Paper: DCWV Sweet Stack paper pad
Copics: G28, G24, G21, R22, R24, R27, R29
Accessories: Martha Stewart border punch, ribbon


Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

12 comments:

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Dawn, hope you are well, what a really really cute stamp and you have shown it off perfectly. I love your design papers too!!
Hugs
Tamara

Miranda said...

such a sweetie Dawn, very lovely card
hugs
Miranda

Chrissy said...

Such a cute image.A really sweet card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

I'm a huge apple fan. Its the theme of my kitchen. I love your card:)

Pattie G said...

What a cute card! I love the image too. Thanks for joining us this week at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
Hugs ♥

Miranda said...

very cute card Dawn
thanks for joining us at the DYSU challenge this week

hugs
Miranda

Denise said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, Made me smile,Thank you for joining in with us this week at C.R.A.F.T Challenge, good luck.
Kevin xx

WencheP said...

Beautiful card, sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Unknown said...

that's wonderful - I can see the sparkle

kitten DYSU team

Janna Werner said...

Hey Dawn! Thanks so much for sharing you fabulous ribbon card with us at DYSU this week! Janna

sharon said...

Great card, I love the shimmer on the image. Thanks for joining in at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x