Saturday, February 5, 2011

Acetate Card

Today I joined in all the fun over at Paper Craft Planet for the Digi Days with The Stamping Boutique.  I loved seeing what the rest of the DT had made.  So I decided to join in the fun.  


I have used the Digital image called "Bag of Hearts".  I took my acetate and ran it through my Big Kick with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.  I then took some score tape and placed it diagonally accross the front of the card and then added some glitter to the tape.  I also took my ribbon and wrapped it around my card, using score tape to hold it in place.  Then added a bow.  
I really like how this card turned out, so I may be using more acetate on my cards.

Here's a close up of my image:


And here's another picture of the card:


Challenges Entered:
Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog: Valentine's/Love


Project Recipe:
Stamps: The Stamping Boutique Bag of Hearts digital image
Paper: acetate, cryogen white card stock, pink card stock
Copics: W3, W1, W0, R24, R27, R29
Accessories:  Ribbon, glitter

Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

5 comments:

Christy Dillman said...

Wonderful card Dawn, I love adding embossing to my projects!

Hugs,
Christy

Rhonda Miller said...

This is great. I just love it.

Crystal said...

Great card! I love the embossed Acetate & such a great idea to add the score tape & glitter!

Colleen said...

Pretty! Love the stripes and the embossed acetate!

jaine drake said...

I always think acetate cards are really hard to do but you've managed it perfectly here. Thanks for entering it for the challenge at creative inspirations.