Monday, January 3, 2011

Exciting NEWS

I have some very exciting news.  If you have been following my latest posts you will know that I have tried out for a couple design teams.  I am proud and very excited to say that I am NOW a Designer for the Whimsy Stamps Digital Design Team.  Click here for the link to the Whimsy Stamps Blog for the "official" announcement.   And HERE for a link to the Whimsy Stamps store. I just want to say "THANK YOU" to Whimsy Stamps for this wonderful opportunity.
Please come back on Thursday for my very first post for my very first blog hop for the new release at Whimsy Stamps.   (Wow so many firsts in one sentence.)

Thanks for stopping by,

Dawn

5 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Congratulations Dawn!! It is so exciting and I look forward to our time togeter on the team!!

WoooHoo let the fun begin!!

Linda . J said...

Just popped by to say HI Dawn and looking forward to working with you on Whimsy design team.
Hugs Linda

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the team!! :) I look forward to working with you hun!! HUGS

Anonymous said...

Dawn I had to come here first and I love it, I love what you did with it. I love that digi image. I am so blessed to have you in my group and you are amazing. Hugs Cathy K

stephanne said...

My gosh, YAY!!!! Your work is brilliant and I love your image selections too!! I can't wait to see what delightful creations you will make with the Whimsy images, welcome to the team hun!!
hugs, stephanne